We set ourselves the goal, that after finishing a project both sides, our clients and us, are happy and satisfied.
To achieve that, we assist our clients as a reliable partner at any time.
Our performance and entrepreneurial success is the result of:
• our reliability,
• our contactability at all times,
• the work of our highly qualified and motivated technicians,
• our ensuring the highest possible levels of safety and quality in planning and implementing projects,
• our providing (cost-)effective services,
• our using fully functional, regularly optimized state-of-the-art equipment as one of the prerequisites
for smooth on-site operations,
• our careful planning, adapted to client specifications,
• our minimizing safety hazards, and
• our outstanding occupational safety management.
Our employees are our most important resource. They give peak performances, which we are glad to honour accordingly. Of course, we do everything we can to safeguard their health and safety at work. We also support them in their efforts to gain further professional qualifications and take an interest in and responsibility for their future careers.
‘If and when our company does well, our staff should do likewise.’
Jürgen Meinig, graduate engineer, VESTA Managing Director
Strong and solid growth
Based on sound financial foundations, we are expanding slowly but surely. Having attained a high profile in Germany and other European countries, we are now preparing for a future as a global player. Our long-term corporate aim is to become the international market leader in the field of tempering refractory plants.